Whether you are growing cash crops or food crops, in addition to nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium nutrients, you will need other nutrients such as sulphur, magnesium, calcium and other micronutrients. In addition, some crops require other elements such as boron, copper, iron, manganese, zinc, nickel and molybdenum.
The quality and yield of these crops can be compromised when only traditional NPK or urea fertilisers are used, but the use of other micronutrient fertilisers one more can significantly increase the cost of cultivation.
In addition, soil and climatic conditions in different regions can lead to the loss of crop nutrients, for example, 30 to 50 per cent of the nitrogen in ordinary nitrogen fertilizers (urea and ammonium nitrate) is lost to air and water. Apart from causing huge losses, this can lead to serious environmental problems.
what are the advantages of custom fertilizers？
Customised fertilisers optimise the use of nutrients in high-grade crops according to crop requirements, increasing farm productivity and profitability.
– Due to crop and regional specificities and the advantages of immediate fertiliser use, growers can customise fertilisers to maximise nutrient use efficiency and ultimately improve soil fertility, as well as improve local soil environmental issues;- Customised fertilisers are soil crop climate based fertilisers that are less affected by soil, plant and climatic conditions resulting in increased nutrient intake and reduced nutrient loss.
– Custom fertilisers provide not only primary nutrients, but also secondary and micronutrients in appropriate amounts and proportions.
– Custom fertilisers reduce the cost of fertiliser application and will also reduce cultivation costs.
– Custom fertilisers are a major component of site-specific nutrient management and precision agriculture that promotes maximum fertiliser use efficiency for applied nutrients in a cost-effective manner.
-Custom fertilisers are specialised fertilisers developed according to the user’s seed value crops, local soils and climatic conditions, which can be enlightened to improve soil health.
The guarantee of customised fertiliserCustomised sulphur-based fertilisers are more than just a fertiliser – they are about plant nutrition. These fertilisers are supported by sound scientific research into the principles of plant nutrition.
In order to develop personalised fertilisers, teams of expert scientists specialising in crop and soil conditions are required. These experts know how to make the best use of plants to ensure that they realise their natural growth potential and yield attributes.
– Manufacturing technology for precise nutrient ratios of large granular sulphur-based compound fertilisers;
– Proven granulation technology;
– Homogeneous nutrition;
– Particle size can be adjusted to suit regional needs;
– Moisture-absorbing coating.