Allas : Potassium Chloride
Usage/Application : Industry / Agriculture
Appreance: White Powder, Red Granular
CAS No.: 7447-40-7
Packaging Type : Bag
Grade Standard: Technical Grade
Pack: 50 /25 Kg PP Bag
Minimum Order Quantity : 100 Kilogram
Allas : Potassium Chloride
Potassium chloride, KCI, also known as potassium muriate and sylvite. Potassium chloride is mainly used as fertilizer It is also used to make other potassium salts, medicine, metal heat treatment, photography and magnesium.
In agriculture, it is a type of potassium fertilizer. It has fast fertilizer efficiency and can be directly applied to farmland, which can increase the water content in the lower soil layer and has a drought resistance effect. However, it is not suitable for use in saline alkali soil and crops such as tobacco, sweet potato, and sugar beet.
Potassium Chloride Apppication:
1) Mainly used in the inorganic industry, it is the basic raw material for the manufacture of various potassium salts such as potassiumhydroxide, potassium sulfate, potassiumnitrate, potassiumchlorate, and red strontium potassium.
2) Nutrition enhancers; gelling agents; salt substitutes; yeast food; it is similar to table salt to use as flavour enhancers for the agricultural product, livestock forming product, condiment, can, convenient food and so on, And also to use as enhance the potassium to prepare athletes beverage.
3)The dye industry is used to produce reactive dyes and the like.
4)In agriculture, it is a potash. Its fertilizer efficiency is fast, it is directly applied to the farmland, which can raise the water in the lower layer of the soil and have the effect of drought resistance.
|Product name||Potassium chloride|
|Density||1.98 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)|
|Melting point||770 °C (lit.)|
|Refractive index||n20/D 1.334|
|PH value||5.5-8.0 (20ºC, 50mg/mL in H2O)|
|Stability||Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, strong acids. Protect from moisture. Hygroscopic.|
|Physico-chemical property||Colorless cubic crystal or white crystal. Soluble in water, slightly soluble in glycerol, slightly soluble in ethanol.|
|Test item||Ph. Eur.|
|Identification A, B||Passes test|
|Appearance of solution||clear and colourless|
|Content, dried substances||≥99.0-100.5 %|
|Acidity or Alkalinity||Passes test|
|Magnesium and alkaline-earth metals||≤200 ppm|
|Heavy metals||≤10 ppm|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0 %|
Risso Chemical, a subsidiary of Taishan Chuanggu Industrial Park, is a global chemical manufacturer, supplier and service provider. We can provide a large scale “Custom Fertilizer” service and a full range of chemicals.
We offers a comprehensive range of Urea, Compound fertilizer, Humic acid fertilizer,and Potassium nitrate, Magnesium nitrate, Potassium sulfate, Potassium chloride, Diammonium phosphate, Monoammonium phosphate, Superphosphate, And coated controlled-release fertilizers, soluble fertilizers, bio-organic fertilizers and other new fertilizers.
- Rigorous Quality Analysis & Quality Control
- Stable & Reliable Quality Control
- Effective Management & Cluster Advantages
- Reasonable & Competitive Prices