Allas : Slow Release NPK with Humic Acid
Grade Standard : Agriculture
Certification: ISO9001, ISO, CE, Processing Line
Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit, Processing Line
Validity: Quick Acting
Physics State: Solid
Trade Terms : FOB, CIF, EXW
Place of Origin : Shangdong,China
Application : Agricultural fertilizer
Allas : Slow Release NPK with Humic Acid
ORGANIC FERTILIZER AMINO ACID GRANULAR
Slow Release Fertilizer Humic Acid & Amino Acid Organic Granule NPK 12-1-1 Compound Fertilizer
1. Rich in nutrition, a lot of effect
In addition to the nutrients contained in terrestrial plants, amino acid contains many thousands of active substances unmatched by terrestrial plants, trace elements such as iodine, potassium, magnesium, manganese, and titanium, and polysaccharides such as seaweed polysaccharides and mannitol.
2. High nutrient activity, easy absorption, quick effect
The effective components of amino fertilizer are active after being specially treated and are easily absorbed by plants. They enter the plant within 2-3 hours after use, and have a fast absorption and conduction velocity.
3. Natural organic soil conditioner
Amino Acid fertilizer contains natural compounds such as sodium alginate, a natural soil conditioner that promotes the formation of soil aggregates, improves the pore space within the soil, and coordinates the proportions of solid, liquid, and gas in the soil, recovering from overburdened soil and Loss of natural gum balance due to chemical pollution increases soil biological activity, promotes the release of quick-acting nutrients, facilitates root growth, and increases plant resistance.
4. Product features:
Suitable for fruit trees, such as apples, peaches, pears, dates, cherries, grapes, oranges, sugarcane, bananas, etc.
Suitable for vegetable, such as: chili, tomato, cucumber, eggplant, celery, etc.
Suitable for all kinds of crops, such as peanut, wheat, rice, etc.
- Prevent fertilizer loss and maintain fertilizer effect
- Regulate the environment of microorganisms
- Improve water holding capacity and aeration
- Increase soil fertility and weaken soil
- Increase soil aggregate structure
- Boosting effect of phosphoric acid
- Prevent soil acidification
- Enhance resilience of fighting cold, drought, insect and lodging
- Improve tensility of root, make plant absorb better
- Enhance crop physiological activity
- Used as muliti-functional compound fertilizer, combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus, also
used as basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer, foliar fertilizer.
- Basal fertilizer: 400-600kg/ha, have better effective applying with N P fertilizers
- Top dressing: 300-400kg/ha, have better effective applying with N P fertilizers, and irrigate in time.
Increases the utilization of mineral fertilizers in soil
Increases the utilization of mineral fertilizers effectively in soil
Promotes the soil structure
Increases the capacities of the earth water holding
Enhances soil cation exchange capacity (CEC) and aeration condition
(1)It has abundant nutrient and long fertilizer efficiency. It promote the healthy growth of plants continuously.
(2)Activate the soil nutrients and improve the fertilizer using ratio.
(3)Improve the soil structure. Strengthen the water conservation and fertilizer conservation ability.
(4)Strengthen the plants’ ability of stress resistance, disease resistance and drought resistance. Prevent plant diseases and insect pests. Lower the production cost.
(5) Reduce farmland pollution. Lower the nitrate and heavy metal content in the soil.
Risso Chemical, a subsidiary of Taishan Chuanggu Industrial Park, is a global chemical manufacturer, supplier and service provider. We can provide a large scale “Custom Fertilizer” service and a full range of chemicals.
We offers a comprehensive range of Urea, Compound fertilizer, Humic acid fertilizer,and Potassium nitrate, Magnesium nitrate, Potassium sulfate, Potassium chloride, Diammonium phosphate, Monoammonium phosphate, Superphosphate, And coated controlled-release fertilizers, soluble fertilizers, bio-organic fertilizers and other new fertilizers.
- Rigorous Quality Analysis & Quality Control
- Stable & Reliable Quality Control
- Effective Management & Cluster Advantages
- Reasonable & Competitive Prices